Tuesday 2 November 2010

Hmm....you're an ANGRY elf!

So, I hav elected to do the Retribution of Scyrah as my secondary force. I chose them because when I fist saw them I hated them, and I want to provie to myself that I can model and paint the les than fantastic into something cool!

Plus, mittens for kittens are ace :)

So, I've done Rahn...doesn't look so good in these pics but is fantastic in the flesh- I'm really pleased with him. I also have Eiryss, the mittens and a chimera light jack ready to paint.



Pretty sweet! The trolls continue with Kriels nearly done and caber throwers too- plus I got the Fennblades at last!

However, I can see the troll end in sight...I've got runebearers with Janissa and Sluggers at the top of my list, plus a pyre and a slag troll. Nice but not desperate, Calandra, burrowers and maybe long riders...but then that'll do until I get to make my extreme Mulg in the summer next year. So it'll be done for trolls (these units give me tourny options) and onto majorly pissed of elves.

Plus- watch this space for EXTREMOTH!!!!


Out.

No comments: