Sunday 3 October 2010

Tournament time!

Well it's been a busy couple of weeks...

painted a Bomber, a fell caller, a Stone Scribe, a Runebearer and am digging into painting a krielstone, some converted champions and the mighty Borka Kegslayer. (pics to come)

The Arma-Shed-Don event happened! 8 games of WM/H over two days and a fun time was had by all. Sadly, my trolls didn't win ANYTHING all weekend no matter who fielded them, but it was still aces!

Ben's Legion were in full swing and he went away determined to add to his forces (he had been assembling a new Carnivean as I write). Plus, Simon and Michael both now intend to collect- Skorne and Cryx will be coming to a battlefield near us soon! I'm fairly certain Drew got some pcs of this so I'll grab them ASAP.

And...we're going to our first tournament this weekend! One week today is a tounry in Kidderminster. Sufficiently close to make it worth us attending, this should be loads of fun. As I have discovered, I don't really have the troop picks for a decent tourny force, so I'm just going for a lugh and expect to get creamed in all my games. Oh well!

Maybe I can pick up a painted army award...

Should be fun- lots of pics and stuff to come, plus I'll FINALLY pin Drew down to some battle reports!

Peace out

Russ

No comments: